My mission is to empower people to integrate more Slow into their daily lives whether that be at home, work or in their community. I have put together several talks and workshops and I’m working on several more.
Register your interest for one of the following workshops and I will let you know when I am running one. Alternatively contact me to make a booking to have me come out and run something at your organisation or event. Discover what presence, connection and doing things well, not many things hurriedly can do for you, organisations, society and the planet.
Because Slow strikes at the heart of what it is to be human it applies to many areas of life and I can speak and run workshops on a large range of topics. My focus is on practical tips and experiential activities. Here are some potential topics; contact me to discuss further.
- What is ‘Slow’ anyway and why is it important: exploring a draft conceptual framework of the Slow meme (warning, this one is for sustainability and social psych nerds)
- Nature for newbies: presencing activities to build connection
Slow at work:
- Busy is Bulls&*^: Implementing Slow for maximising personal performance
- Slow and groups: what are the natural rhythms of a group and why it is important to honour them, how to be Slow with your team mates and include Slow principles in group facilitation
- Mindfulness for development of emotional intelligence and better relationships at work
- Occupational health and safety – what does Slow have to say about creating a healthier workforce
- Avoiding biases in decision making; using your Slow Thinking brain more effectively
- Creating more Flow and less grind
- Slow in strategic planning: purpose, dealing with complexity
Slow and health:
- Does ‘listening to you body’ mean eat icecream? Using mindfulness to take charge of your health
- The direct impact of going Slow on your health: meditation, mindfulness and rest cycles
- Being ‘Slow to your body’: improve your health by getting out of ‘go’ mode and working with your body not against it
Slow and relationships:
- Strengthening your relationships Slowly: build empathy and spread positive emotion
- A Slow guide to preventing stress from affecting your relationships
- Strategies that mindfully foster positive relationships
Slow at home
- Designing a Slow lifestyle
- Habit hacking using Slow principles
- Go Slow to really be you: living with intention and authenticity
Contact me to make a booking and have me come out and run something at your organisation or event. Discover what presence, connection and doing things well, not many things hurriedly can do for you, organisations, society and the planet.